Tuesday, August 11, 2009

YES, IT'S NOT A PHOTO FROM TONIGHT'S EVENT BUT IT'S LATE AND I'M TIRED

Fastforwarded through the highly prestigious and intellectually profound TEEN CHOICE awards to see GOSSIP GIRL's Leighton Meester and Chase Crawford get Best Actor and Actress as they picked up GG's award for Best Show, as well as Ed Westwick and Kristen Bell presenting. Ed Westwick was insanely hot in person; his natural British accent and un-Chuck Bass attire of jeans and T-shirt made me want to leap through the TV. Instead, I had a nice cup of Earl Grey and reflected on Ed coming to New York and drinking tea and buying the wrong kind of creamer (an anecdote told better in last year's NEW YORK magazine cover feature on GG.)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How about reflecting on having bath in Earl Grey with Ed and Robert Pattinson? I know where I'd put the creamer...

Unemployed Soap Viewer said...

I would give my pinky finger to have a bath in tea with Chuck Bass and Edward! Hell, I'd settle for drinking tea with Ed and Rob -- I'm not picky!