Sunday, September 21, 2008

BILLY ABBOTT AND BREAST MILK

Having Amber's not-so-imaginary boyfriend Liam turn out to be Billy Abbott on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS is inspired and clever. I sense that whoever on the writing staff (I'm guessing Hogan Sheffer) thought up the reveal that Chloe is Kate thought this one up too. My only qualm is that post-David Tom, I have no memory of what Billy got up to or why anyone would be mad to see him. Let the infodump commence!

I watched most of NIGHT SHIFT tonight and I can not wait for Chad Allen to show up so that Kyle can have stuff to do besides being Comedy Gay. This week we got to see a gay man deal with milking breasts! Larks! Almost as sidesplitting as when Kyle talked to senior citizens about venereal disease! Woohoo! In other NIGHT SHIFT business, I am just not feeling the Antonio Sabato Jr love. I am a child of the '80s, not the '90s, so Jagger means nada por mi. And Jason Thompson is acting Antonio off the screen! If you don't believe me, watch any scene between Patrick and Jagger and tell me, honestly -- who comes off better?

No comments: