Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SPOTTED:ATWT CREW MEMBER!

Approximately 50 minutes into today's episode is an ATWT crew member, of indeterminate sex but wearing either a Yankees cap or shirt, clearly seen under Dusty's elbow. It is astonishing that no one caught this! I realize there is no time for retakes but really -- that footage is unbroadcastable.

On a more positive note, GOSSIP GIRL kicked ass tonight. Fashion, bitchery and Dan Humphreys being eyed up by 2 leather daddies in jail! As melodramatic as GG is, I can't help but love the current Blair storyline because I also never, ever forgive a friend who has betrayed me. Granted, I am not as machiavellian as Blair but I can be just as much a raving loon. But as to my antics -- I'll never tell.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that friend me because I said you would never look as good as Uma Thurman in a black bob dancing to YOU NEVER CAN TELL?

Unemployed Soap Viewer said...

Hi Jen

HAHAHA! No, in no way, shape or form is that you! I'm thinking more of a certain ex-best friend, as well as daft people we went to uni with. I'm just a bitchy teenage girl at heart!