Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TEEN ACTORS, NAUSEA AND ALAN DALE

I watched some of yesterday's DAYS OF OUR LIVES with breakfast today, just enough to see that I do not like the new Will at all. The old Will was a bit of tasty jailbait, but he was also naturalistic and fit in well with the other actors, unlike the current Will, who is a big slice of drama school ham.

I also watched a little bit of ALL MY CHILDREN while unwinding after work. I haven't been following the show that much recently, but it looks like Ryan and Erica are together. According to the Ghetto Fabulous Retired Mom, "This storyline makes me SICK! Every time I see Ryan and Erica together I want to VOMIT!" Therefore I will vehemently oppose this pairing since it is causing my mother internal distress.

While not a soap, tonight's superb episode of LOST did have a cliffhanging appearance by ex-soaper Alan Dale, up to no good as usual. Or is he? If he's out to kill Ben, isn't that a good thing? Or has Ben earned our sympathy now thanks to tonight's episode? Man, I love me some thought-provoking LOST!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

To cause the Ghetto Fabulous Retired Mom internal distress is an act of pure evil. Perhaps Alan Dale is behind this, as he seems to be behind EVERY act of pure evil.

Jailbait is always must tastier than drama school ham, even if the ham is honey glazed.

Unemployed Soap Viewer said...

Alan Dale being behind the plot to torpedo ALL MY CHILDREN makes more sense than anything actually on ALL MY CHILDREN! Weirdly though, ALL MY CHILDREN's ratings are on the rise. I guess the return of Greenlee is worth suffering through the Ryan/Erica pairing!