Monday, August 4, 2008

COFFEE, TEA OR ATWT


Actually, I hate coffee but I love tea and was able to drink it in my AS THE WORLD TURNS mug as we sat down to catch up on last week's episodes tonight. Just finished Wednesday's, and I am in awe of the awesomeness that is Julie Pinson as Juicy Janet. Michael Park continues to become my secret new fantasy boyfriend through sheer coolness and Noelle Beck as the new, bitchier Lily has really won me over. I'd write more -- about the fun of the poisoned accessories plot, the greatness of Emma vs. Janet and the almost unbelievably exciting return of both James Stenbeck and DUSTY!!! -- but I've got some Nuke episodes to watch!

1 comment:

libhom said...

I love Janet. The way Lily is being written is much better, but they really, really need to bring MB back. Lily is one of the most important characters on the show, and they need someone to play her who can make her three dimensional, which is not the case with Fauxlily.