Thursday, August 7, 2008

ZACH ROERIG SIGHTING!

Walking back to our car after a disappointing dinner at El Coyote, The Unemployed Boyfriend and I were startled to see Zach Roerig in his car, on his phone, waiting for the light to change! We unashamedly gawked and screamed ZACH ROERIG! at each other (TBH, I was flying from just one margarita.) He is still gorgeous! I have to wonder -- what is the ex-Casey Hughes from AS THE WORLD TURNS doing in Los Angeles? His last soap role was on ONE LIFE TO LIVE, which is an East Coast soap like ATWT. Can we possibly have Zach returning to daytime on an West Coast soap? Did he try out to play Billy Abbott on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS and not get it? I think his natural role would be as a pot-smoking buddy of Spinelli on GENERAL HOSPITAL but that is just pure fanwank on my part.

No comments: