Saturday, August 30, 2008

DOZY EMPLOYED SOAP VIEWER

After a long day's work I was too tired to stick to GENERAL HOSPITAL. Spinelli and Stone Cold's interaction is a constant delight, but Lulu whining away in that room with Laura and the Zaccharrahs reaching new lows of Zacharrahing are real turn-offs. So I turned the telly off!

I managed to stay awake for today's DVRed episode of AS THE WORLD TURNS, which was sorta crap but had some jewels hidden in the dirt. Voldemort the puppy was UltraCUTE and Dylan Bruce with his shirt off was just gobsmacking. How on earth does someone as talented and stunning as Dylan Bruce get relegated to recurring? Sometimes I think Jean Passanante and Chris Goutman pass their joint shared brain cell between them, like the witches who pass the eye around in CLASH OF THE TITANS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know actors come and go but why did the show have to take Dylan off. He's my favorite :(