Thursday, August 21, 2008

GOOD RIDDANCE TO CAROLYN HINSEY

Just got the new SOAP OPERA DIGEST, saw Carolyn Hinsey's moronic comments on AS THE WORLD TURNS, and screamed my head off being glad she got fired! "I didn't even try to watch the ATWT episodes I missed. Wake me when the story of poison bracelets and watches and perfume is over." For one thing, those episodes rocked! They gave our veterans stuff to do, were a great excuse to bring back the deliciously evil Rick Decker and gave us hot views of Billy Magnusson and Dylan Bruce with their shirts off. And for another thing -- if you are writing a column for a soap magazine, watch ALL the damn shows! If you are editor of ANOTHER soap magazine published by the same company, then it's your FRIGGIN' JOB to watch all the shows! Plus, I just know I read in her anti-Emmy rant that Carolyn claimed to be a better judge than the Emmy board because she watched every show, day in, day out. Well, I guess she really didn't. What a lousy, lazy critic. I actually used to really enjoy her columns but I have no respect for her now.

Hey. It's not only my opinion.

No comments: