Tuesday, February 3, 2009

xoxo I HATE MY DVR

My DVR decided not to record GOSSIP GIRL(pictured left) tonight, leaving me in a pissy mood at the end of an irksome day.  Was DAYS OF OUR LIVES entertaining enough to make me not regret missing GG? No.

Regular readers of this blog will know of my unfortunate habit of letting AS THE WORLD TURNS pile up on my DVR.  Tonight I finally watched the episode from Monday, January 19!  This must be a new low for me.  At this rate, I won't see Eric William Morris' return until 2010.  If ATWT featured Nuke more often, though, I'd be gleefully sitting down to nightly marathons instead of treating the show as a chore.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I WANT to fancy Chuck, but the character is too camp to be a hetero-heartthrob. A man that moisturizes, yes. A man that plucks and waxes, no. I like 'em rough and dirty (though moisturized), so sue me.

Unemployed Soap Viewer said...

I have to agree with you, Jen. I've been reading the GOSSIP GIRL novels and their attitude to Chuck Bass is different from the show's. In the books he's much more a figure of mockery, while the show worships him to a ridiculous degree. How many more times can we hear Ed Westwick proclaim "I'm Chuck Bass" without falling off our couches giggling?