Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BEFORE I WATCH NOAH AND LUKE TONIGHT..

I have to give a shout out to vanhansis.net, who are saying very nice things about me. Feel free to leave comments on this site, guys, it's fun! And keep up all the good work on vanhansis.net -- the ONLY soap actor site I lurk on daily!

Actually, before The Employed Boyfriend gets home I'm going to write about today's other soap viewing, otherwise it will be wiped from my brain by what I'm sure will be a fab episode of AS THE WORLD TURNS. I was woken up by a random phone call at 12:15 PM today and thank God I was or else I would have missed Angie and Jesse's wedding! Dudes, when Darnell Williams cries the whole world cries with him. Debbi Morgan looked radiant, and the whole thing was nicely directed. And I even liked NeYo, whom I have never heard of before. Great stuff all around.

I was unable to decide whether to watch ONE LIFE TO LIVE or DAYS OF OUR LIVES, so I channel surfed between both. Lucas' return home on DOOL was intense!! I was rooting for Sami/EJ, but now I'm not so sure...and isn't it great to have a soap triangle where you like both guys?? That's good writing, people.
OLTL was a mixture of inspired -- David bound, gagged and covered with a horse blanket, yet still quipping away -- and uninspired -- Antonio/Talia/the guy who used to play Craig on ATWT. C'mon, OLTl, work harder to lure me away from DOOL!

GENERAL HOSPITAL continues to sink into glumness, briefly relieved by the giant stuffed monkey Patrick gave Robin and Luke/Tracy. But I'm starting to pick up the TV GUIDE to read while GH is on, and that's not a good thing. Tomorrow looks more fun, because I saw Maxie in the preview. And Lulu deserves some kind of judgement being passed on her, because her one track Johnny Zaccarah obsessed mind is friggin' annoying. Lucky should have elaborated on his comment to her today about how it's interesting that Johnny is the first thing she thinks about. I used to love Lulu when she was with Dillon Quartermaine and I applaud GH for allowing her to get an abortion without any conservative moralizing. But she is in danger of becoming a character I want to see Maxie do mean things to. And I loved a month or so ago, when Kate called Lulu a self centred bitch. Wake up Lulu!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I'm still not buying any of AMC's explanations for bringing Jesse back, I must agree with you that Jesse and Angie ROCK! And you spoke no word of a lie when you said that when Darnell cries, the whole world cries with him. A tear is forming as I type...