Thursday, May 22, 2008

DRUNKENLY BLOGGING ABOUT NOAH & LUKE!

One of the side benefits of being unemployed is getting drunk on a weekday night! I had a margarita before AS THE WORLD TURNS today and some chardonnay afterwards! (Yes, I am a lightweight!)

Luke and Noah's scenes today were intensely dramatic, capped off with KISS #5! This was more of a we-will-get-through-it-kiss than yesterday's sweet-and-sexy kiss. It was fantastic to see! And how great is it that we can compare Nuke kisses from subsequent days??? I think this is Step One in making a gay kiss something run of the mill and just as natural as a straight couple kissing, and I applaud Chris Goutman/Jean Passanante/whomever for making this happen!

What is also smashing is how good the rest of the show was! Billy Magnusson is a real find as Casey. The camera loves his body and so does The Employed Boyfriend, who would leave me for Billy in a second. But then he would see my blog and come crawling back, so I would win in the end. BWA HA HA. Can you believe Billy's reading of the line "And it isn't HARD ON ME??"
I love crazy Sophie! I think ATWT has finally figured out what to do with this character; she's not an ingenue for all the hot guys to fall in love with, she's a nut!!!
I love Colleen Zenk Pinter! She is so gorgeous I say find some way to reform Colonel Mayer and make him Bab's love interest. C'mon, blame his psychosis on a brain tumour -- it worked for Jana on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS and Jonathan on ALL MY CHILDREN!

Ok sobering up now. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode and the School Dance From Hell.

No comments: