Friday, June 27, 2008

EMPLOYED!

I start training for my new job as a florist on Monday! I guess all that WEEDS watching paid off...well, what does this mean for this blog? I won't change the title because there is still The Unemployed Boyfriend and I did get majorly into soaps while unemployed. My work schedule will be fluctuating, so I will catch soaps when I can and will always DVR AS THE WORLD TURNS!

Before I got called for an interview, I was watching ONE LIFE TO LIVE. Now I can't remember a single thing that happenned! As I was eating a late breakfast, I flipped between GENERAL HOSPITAL and GUIDING LIGHT. I am befuddled as to why GH introduced the Carly pregnancy story, only to drop it next week when Carly learns she isn't pregnant after all. What's the point of that?

Still, nothing on soaps is as pointless as GL. I don't care about G, even if they call him Grady. I hate Daisy -- what an insensitive little cow! This man killed her cousin and she's gaga for him to the point of running away? The only way to redeem this story is to kill G and make it a murder mystery. The only enjoyment I get out of GL is watching barely rehearsed actors squinting and trying to say their lines in blazing East Coast sunshine! Doesn't Ellen Wheeler know how miserable a New Jersey summer is? Hot, humid and hazy! Get ready for a summer of sweaty, miserable Spauldings, Lewises and Coopers!

No comments: